Our Residential Plumbing Services
Working to Protect Your Home from Damage
If your drain is clogged or you need to replace your water heater, talk to our experienced technicians at Rooter Solutions for professional advice and help. We are there for you anytime you need heavy repair work or just regular maintenance. With over a decade of experience, we offer our clients an exceptional service guarantee.
At our Ventura and Santa Barbara counties plumbing company, we offer a wide variety of services, such as:
- Drain cleaning – Is your drain is clogged from years of buildup? We can service drains and sinks throughout the house, such as in the bathroom, kitchen, and floor. Along with removing the buildup, we will also check for damages that may have occurred in the past.
- Water heater repair, replacement, flush, and safety inspection – Water heaters have an important function in your home and they require regular maintenance to run properly. If you see indications that your water heater is failing, we recommend calling a technician immediately.
- Sewer line repair and replacement – Cracks, breaks, and clogging can occur in the sewer lines. Our methods take care of the problem while still preserving your yard. Make sure to schedule regular inspections for you sewer lines.
- Tankless water heaters – Tankless water heaters have no storage tank and offer many benefits over regular heaters. They deliver hot water quickly and since they are energy-efficient, they can save you a lot of money.
- Toilet repair or replacement – If your toilet is clogged or leaking, we can help. We look for underlying problems that may have contributed to the blockage.
- Leaky faucets – Listening to a leaky faucet day after day is annoying and the leak can waste a lot of water. We can replace or repair any part of the sink in need of fixing, and we service all types of faucets, such as compression, disc, ball, and cartridge faucets.
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement – Although you may be tempted to try to fix the problem yourself, we want you to be safe. Leave the job to us! If you notice the garbage disposal is loud, smelly, or will not turn on, we strongly recommend getting it checked.
- Slab leak repairs – You may have a slab leak if you notice unexplained increases in your water bill and water usage, water coming up from your home’s foundation, or a sudden drop in water pressure. We can detect and repair slab leaks, preventing serious damage to your home.
- New plumbing fixture installations – We can install any type of plumbing fixture, from toilets and sinks, to water heaters and garbage disposals.
Prevention is key. Our professional services will protect your home against future damage, while saving you time and money. No problem is too big or small, so do not hesitate to call us. For premier plumbing services in Santa Barbara and Ventura, contact us today at (805) 212-9422.