Ventura Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Repairs, Replacements, Flushing, and Inspections
Water heaters serve us in so many ways; they keep us warm and comfortable while keeping our plumbing safe. Maintaining your water heater is crucial, especially during the winter months. At Rooter Solutions, we offer a wide variety of water heater services, including repairs, replacements, flushing, and safety inspections. If your water heater is ten years old or more, then getting it replaced should be your biggest priority.
Call our Ventura water heater service technicians today at (805) 329-3345 for an appointment.
Water Heater Replacement in Ventura, CA
Certain signs may indicate that your water heater needs to be replaced, such as:
- No hot water: A malfunctioning heating element, blown out pilot light, damaged gas valve, or broken thermocouple can limit your hot water supply.
- Strange, high-pitched noises: Scale buildup on heating elements may have reached a level that is damaging to mechanical components. Excessive noise can indicate multiple issues with your water heater.
- Rotten egg odor: As sediment collects inside, it provides a haven for bacteria, which release smelly hydrogen gas as they decay, which is spread throughout your plumbing system.
- Water failing to heat up properly: This can indicate a thermostat problem, but a faulty dip tube, obstructed vent or flue, or sediment/mineral buildup may also disrupt heating.
- Overheated water: If the water is too hot (above 120℉), the thermostat may be set too high, but it can also mean the heating element is defective.
- Dirty water: Rust in the water heater can discolor your water. This can be caused by a deteriorated anode rod; however, rust is often accompanied by small cracks and leaks.
- Water collecting around the tank: Water heater tanks are typically better off replaced than fixed. Your plumber should check the in-line or pressure relief valve, as well as plumbing connections.
- Corrosion or rust on the heater: Corrosion often becomes a problem over time, especially with glass-lined water heater tanks. A technician can tell if your water heater has aged enough that they should recommend replacement.
- Mold buildup: If you see mold, there must be sufficient moisture outside the water heater tank to allow it to grow. Repairing tanks is expensive. It’s often more cost-effective to install a newer, more efficient water heater.
What Makes Us the Top Choice?Call the Experts for Reliable Service
Award-Winning Service With 30 Years of Combined Experience
Emergency Services Available & Fully Equipped for Large Jobs
Specials Available & No Interest Financing Up to 24 Months
“They stood by their promise of a free estimate, and they were very responsive with all the work they performed.”