New Plumbing Fixture Installation in Ventura & Santa Barbara Counties
As a homeowner, you use your plumbing fixtures every day, and you probably take them for granted—that is, until they stop working correctly. When that happens, you may have a seriously annoying problem on your hands. A faulty shower head, kitchen sink, or garbage disposal can interrupt your daily routine and cause a lot of unnecessary stress. You need a quick solution. Fortunately, you can always rely on Rooter Solutions for expert new plumbing fixture installation in Ventura County; and whenever possible, our experienced technicians will provide plumbing fixture repair in your home.
Reasons to Get New Fixtures
There are a number of valid reasons to call us for new plumbing fixture installation services:
- Broken fixtures – The most obvious reason to get a new fixture installed is to replace an old fixture that isn’t operating correctly. In many cases, an existing fixture can be repaired, but often the most cost-effective solution is to simply install a new one.
- Water efficiency – Some old fixtures, like shower heads, tend not to be as water efficient as newer models available on the market. Installing a newer fixture may save you money in the long run.
- A new look – Aren’t you tired of the drab sink or shower you’ve had for years? We can upgrade your fixtures for you. This can also help increase the resale potential of your home.
- Avoid repeated repair expenses – When it comes to older plumbing fixtures, repair expenses can add up. Avoid additional leaks and costs of additional service calls by replacing a worn faucet, toilet, shower head, or water heater.
- Reduce energy bills – Older, leaky faucets and fixtures can reduce efficiency and drive up your energy bills. If you’ve had kitchen sink repair several times, it’s best to install a newer model that’s less likely to spring a leak or need repairs anytime soon
With Rooter Solutions in your corner, you can get a new fixture put in at a reasonable price. Our rates for commercial and residential plumbing services are competitive, while our work represents the highest possible quality. Our experienced plumbing professionals help to promote our standards of excellence with every service call.
To schedule an appointment with our drain specialists, call our team at (805) 329-3345.
Types of Fixtures We Install
We install a wide range of plumbing fixtures, including these:
- Bathroom sinks
- Kitchen sinks
- Washers and dryers
- Garbage disposals
- Shower heads
We’re experienced with a wide range of popular brands, so you have plenty of choices for your next installation job, whether you need kitchen or bathroom sink repair, a new toilet, or any type of plumbing fixture or appliance.
When We Opt for Fixture Repair
There are many times when we might consider repairs instead of replacing your fixture. If the unit isn’t that old and not outdated, replacement parts may be easy to find and repairs might resolve any issues for a while. An isolated problem isn’t uncommon with plumbing systems. If the fixture hasn’t been serviced before or it’s been quite some time since the last repair, we can address the issue outright and install a replacement part.
But plumbing fixtures are known to have finite operating lives. They’re often subject to corrosion and water damage, among many other issues. And, with the newer materials and technologies on the market, home and business owners are often better off with a new fixture. It can save a great deal of time and money in the long run.
Award-Winning Service With 30 Years of Combined Experience
Emergency Services Available & Fully Equipped for Large Jobs
Specials Available & No Interest Financing Up to 24 Months
With over ten years’ experience serving area homeowners, Rooter Solutions is the right choice for shower, sink, and toilet installation services in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties. No-interest financing is available for up to 24 months on approved credit. To make an appointment, or obtain a free estimate, please contact us by phone at (805) 329-3345.
“They stood by their promise of a free estimate, and they were very responsive with all the work they performed.”