Ventura Gas Line Repair & Replacement
Gas Plumbing in Ventura & Santa Barbara Counties
Your gas line helps with some of the most important household functions, so if this line malfunctions it can stop you from performing even basic daily activities. Worse still, if your gas line is cracked or leaking, it can be potentially dangerous if not handled properly. Our licensed and experienced technicians at Rooter Solutions offer best-in-class gas line repair and replacement services to homes in Ventura and the greater Ventura County and Santa Barbara County area. We are available 24/7 for emergency gas line services and offer free estimates, so you always know exactly what to expect.
To schedule an appointment, call us at (805) 329-3345.
Common Reasons for Gas Line Problems
Our team at Rooter Solutions customizes our gas line services to your specific needs, so knowing why your line is damaged can help us better offer effective and long-lasting results. We start every service with a thorough inspection to accurately diagnose the problem.
5 of the most common reasons for gas line issues:
- Age: Depending on the type of gas line you have, they can last anywhere from 30 years to over 70. These long lifespans can mean that many new homeowners are unaware of when their gas lines were last serviced.
- Pressure buildup: When aging pipes begin to corrode at the joints, it can lead to pressure issues, and when pressure builds up, it can cause major bursts.
- Tree incursion: Tree roots can pose a threat to your gas lines, as they can infiltrate any weak points in your line, causing dents and cracks.
- Incorrect initial installation: Unfortunately, not all gas line installations are created equally. So, if there were any corners cut, it can cause more frequent repairs and even premature replacement.
- Severe weather or accident: If a major storm, natural disaster, or accident has occurred, it can impact more than just the aesthetics of your home and can be responsible for denting, cracking, or damaging your gas line.
What To Do if You Suspect an Issue with Your Gas Line
24/7 Gas Line Service in Ventura
If you are smelling rotten eggs or hear a hissing or clunking noise near your gas line, there is a good chance that there is a leak somewhere. Before doing anything else, it is recommended that you shut off the main gas line into your home and avoid turning on any gas appliances, lights, or electrical appliances. Additionally, open windows throughout your home, avoid lighting any matches, and call our pros.
At Rooter Solutions, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to restore the function of your gas line. Whether you need minor repairs or full-blown replacements, our team has the tools, products, and expertise to get the job done right the first time, every time.
Award-Winning Service With 30 Years of Combined Experience
Emergency Services Available & Fully Equipped for Large Jobs
Specials Available & No Interest Financing Up to 24 Months
“They stood by their promise of a free estimate, and they were very responsive with all the work they performed.”